Hemlock, MI- The Hemlock Public School District's focus is on experience and engagement. The district has worked to develop programming from the cradle to college and everything in between. Starting with infant child care to Hemlock High School Early Middle College, the district is focused on providing the best school experience possible to students and families.
Superintendent, Dr. Killingbeck noted, “We are a service organization focused on our mission to innovate, collaborate, and educate our community of learners. The caring and dedicated staff here work to ensure student success, one child, at a time.”
These are eight key things you should know about the Hemlock Public School District.
- Welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere, where everyone feels like they belong.
- Security and safety-minded.
- Instructional technology leader in the county and region.
- Leaders in educational innovation with spaces like the Lockwood STEM Center, the Reg Rye Learning Center, and so much more.
- Strong Partnerships, with businesses, other educational institutions, and service organizations.
- Computing devices 1:1 for every student in the school district.
- Programming from the cradle to college and beyond.
- Believe that hard work and hands-on never go out of style.
“We are a safe, positive place where students learn to grow and become amazing young adults,” said High School Principal Keith Green.
Hemlock Public School District focuses on creating a world-class educational experience for students, staff, and families. Strong partnerships and service to the community are valued by the district in order to meet their emphasis on innovation and collaboration in education.
For more information about this or other positive happenings contact Hemlock Public School District at (989) 642-5282.