Hemlock Public School District has opened pre-registration for Young Five, and Kindergarten students for the 2020-21 school year. Parents may go to our website and pre-register students online at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSei81YKHuDA4YpMGxh7LCs_2QlWVTkLr6Vf5gTNin-JnGc2pw/viewform
Parents are invited to the traditional Kindergarten and Young Five registration event at Hemlock Elementary, 200 Wilson Street on March 4, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. Children that are 5 years old by September 1, 2020, will be eligible to register for Kindergarten. Children that are 5 by December 1, 2020, will be eligible to register for Young Five.
Please bring the following documents to registration: (Enrollment Card/Information Packets will be dispersed this evening.) Bringing copies of these items will shorten wait time.
- · Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- · Proof of Residency: Current utility bill, lease, mortgage, w/correct name and address (No driver’s license or voter registration, credit card statements, subscriptions, etc.)
- · Child’s Updated Immunization Record
- · Guardianship/Custody Papers (if applicable)
- · School of Choice paperwork https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/310234/SCHOOLS_OF_CHOICE_APPLICATION_2019-20.pdf