Middle school students are enjoying competing with other area schools in the Head to Head Program. Head to Head gives all students a platform to showcase themselves, no matter what their interests may be in with 17 different events at each meet.
Principal Keyser stated, “I love this program because it gives our students a chance to shine in areas they have talents in that are knowledge and performance-based.
Some of the areas students compete in are:
- written tests in eight subject areas
- a live quiz show-style event
- black & white and color art performance events
- vocal music solos and ensembles
- instrumental music solos and ensembles
- public speaking individual and group events
Superintendent Don Killingbeck said, "This is a wonderful opportunity for our students to showcase their talents and skills."
The leader board can be viewed and followed at: http://headtoheadtesting.com/2...
For more information about this or other positive happenings, contact Hemlock Public School District at (989) 642-5282 or visit us on the web at www.hemlockps.com.