Hemlock Public School District has opened registration for Young Fives and Kindergarten students for the 2021-22 school year. Parents may register students online HERE!
Due to COVID-19 precautions and protocols, the traditional Kindergarten and Young Fives registration event will not be held in person. Instead, you can enroll your child electronically using the form above. Children that are 5 years old by December 1, 2021, will be eligible to register for Young Fives or Kindergarten.
The following documents are required for enrollment and can be submitted to the Hemlock Elementary at 200 Wilson St. or emailed to Kelly Phillion at email@example.com
- Child’s Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency: Current utility bill, lease, mortgage, w/correct name and address (No driver’s license or voter registration, credit card statements, subscriptions, etc.)
- Child’s Updated Immunization Record
- Guardianship/Custody Papers (if applicable)
- School of Choice paperwork (if applicable)
Please contact the Hemlock Elementary Office at 989-642-5221 if you have any questions or need assistance enrolling your child. Welcome to the Huskie Pack!